Tag Archives: meetings
Let’s explore architectural walls. Architectural walls create spaces that you need for today and tomorrow. The open transparent space attracts high achievers, while the huddle rooms offer privacy for meetings and phone conversations. Suppose your business is at a turning point. Your past success has you eyeing the next step. Growth is right in front of you, if only you could scale to meet the demand.
You know your office work environment needs to morph, change, and grow to help you meet these challenges, but how? Walk around your office and observe your teams working… what do you notice?
- The last couple “A” candidates chose a competitor
- Your café/lunch area is only used for eating
- Your open floorplan has your team taking phone calls in their cars
- Your company works in project teams… with no place to huddle
- You are afraid to make changes because your industry is changing faster than you can predict
- Your large conference room is rarely used
- Your teams want to be sustainable, but you are not quite there
- You want to refresh your space, but you don’t have time for construction.
Architectural walls create spaces that you need for today and tomorrow. The open transparent space attracts high achievers, while the huddle rooms offer privacy for meetings and phone conversations. Demountable wall options make it easy to reconfigure for future needs. Glass walls let light in and are a sustainable way to help meet LEED building parameters. Premanufactured walls are ready to install without the dirt, mess, and disruption of typical construction. Architectural walls can help you achieve the growth you have always dreamed of. Google, Amazon, and most industry leaders use architectural walls to attract and retain top talent and to prepare themselves for the constant rhythm of business change.
Bob Batley is the Vice President of Architectural Products at COFCO, a mid‐Atlantic regional commercial furniture and walls solution provider. With over 35 years of executive leadership in the hospitality, commercial construction, and work environment fields, Bob consults, speaks, and is a thought leader when it comes to the challenges of today’s fierce competitive work environments. Bob can be reached at BBatley@cofcogroup.com or follow him on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.