Grace LaDelfaDownload vCard
BA | Media and Communications | Ursinus College
Grace LaDelfa joins WCRE as Director of Property Management to help accelerate and expand the growth of the WCRE Property Management services platform. Additionally, Grace will utilize her prior commercial real estate experience to support with marketing and administrative/research efforts for the WCRE Brokerage Team.
Grace’s prior work experience is in a variety of industries – legal, energy, international business, and commercial real estate. These skill sets have provided Grace with a diverse background and knowledge, which assist her in all facets of business.
Prior to joining WCRE, Grace managed a portfolio of commercial real estate in the Southern New Jersey region, while also handling all marketing initiatives and materials for the properties, including strategic research, property photography, social media, and digital advertisements.
- January 2023 - Present – Property Manager – Wolf Commercial Real Estate (WCRE)
- 2020 - 2023 – Marketing & Property Manager – Stars Real Estate
- 2020 - 2023 – Marketing & Business Development Manager – Energy & Utility Services
- 2019 - 2020 – Social Media Coordinator – Fox Rothschild LLP
- 2019 - 2020 – Marketing Consultant – Grimm & Grove Communications
- Special Olympics
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Ursinus Women’s Volleyball
M 609-332-1830Call Now
My Recent Successes
The WCRE Team Marks our Eleven-Year Anniversary
This week, the WCRE team marks our eleven-year anniversary. Our success is the result of the trust and support we... Continue reading→
GRACE LADELFA JOINS WCRE’S GROWING PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
LaDelfa brings a diverse commercial real estate background to WCRE services platform. WCRE proudly announces the hiring of Grace LaDelfa... Continue reading→