Southern New Jersey Commercial Real Estate Transaction Round-Up
WCRE Announces 120,000 Square Feet of Recently Completed Sales and Lease Transactions
November 5, 2014 – Marlton, NJ – In a further sign that the area’s CRE market is gaining steam, Wolf Commercial Real Estate (WCRE) announces several completed lease and sales transactions of note. These recently consummated deals are the result of new companies entering our market and the expansion of established businesses.
The WCRE team’s recent sales include highly visible retail sites in Medford and Cherry Hill, as well as a large prime office property in Westampton. Subject properties were:
- The Medford Lakes Retail Center, a fully leased, multi-tenanted neighborhood strip center comprising 7,720 square feet. The center is located at 676-678 Stokes Road in Medford, NJ, in the Medford Business District.
- 1612-1614 West Marlton Pike, Cherry Hill, NJ, in which WCRE represented the seller of this 13,000 square foot retail property. LL Assets, LLC acquired the space, and plans to reposition it as a renovated retail property. It is situated in the heart of Cherry Hill on a prime Route 70 corner, within close proximity to the Garden State Towne Center and the Cherry Hill Mall.
- The fully occupied multi-tenant office and retail building at 226 Haddonfield Road, also in the heart of Cherry Hill’s retail corridor. WCRE exclusively represented the seller of this 21,500 square foot building, ARC Properties, Inc.
- The 10,000 square foot office building at 695 Rancocas Road in Westampton, NJ, where WCRE represented seller PCA Holdings Corporation. The Boy Scouts of America bought this building to expand their adjacent campus. It is now one of the largest Boy Scouts headquarters in the country.
Earlier in the spring WCRE represented both the buyer and seller of Bethel Baptist Church’s Shining Lights Early Learning Center at 1721 Springdale Road in Cherry Hill, NJ. The Jewish Federation of Southern NJ purchased this unique 21,325 +/- square-foot school building situated on a parcel of 18+/- acres in order to expand its community outreach and services. As part of its community commitment, WCRE was proud to be the main sponsor of the new owner’s grand opening of the building on November 2.
WCRE has recently executed several leases, continuing its track record of building successful relationships across a wide variety of industries, including banking, government contractors, building and construction, and professional services. Tenant representation highlights include:
- Representing The Federal Savings Bank in the leasing of their new 2,700 square foot office at 1000 Lincoln Drive East, Marlton, NJ, a privately held building. The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned, federally chartered bank with a focus on educating its customers about the mortgage process and providing opportunity for home ownership.
- Guiding On-Demand Mail Services (ODMS) in the leasing of a 16,000 square foot mail processing and distribution center at 450 Veterans Drive in Burlington, NJ. The privately held building will provide the company with an opportunity to the Midwestern-based company to expand its growing business to the East Coast. ODMS offers Domestic and International postal optimization solutions to mailers nationwide as part of the United States Postal Service’s Work Share Program.
- Helping Valinote Foster Associates, LLC to find and lease a new 5,400 square-foot office and showroom at 7219 Browning Road, Pennsauken, NJ.
- Exclusive representation of Lemnos, LLC in its leasing of 4,435 square feet of Class A office space within 401 South Kings Highway, Cherry Hill, NJ to Good Life Financial Group, LLC.
- Representing LSOP NJ, LLC (a related entity of Somerset Properties) in the exclusive leasing and marketing of 10,000 square feet of office space at 2000 Crawford Place, Mt. Laurel, NJ to Virtua Health, Inc. The subject property is located in the Horizon Corporate Center.
- Exclusive representation of South Jersey Medical Center in leasing a 2,538 square-foot medical office space located at 1401 Route 70 in Cherry Hill, NJ to Aria Health Orthopaedic.
- Successfully leasing 5,882 square feet of medical office space within 808 Market Street, Camden, NJ to the Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative. Under WCRE’s exclusive representation, this building is now 90% leased, with only two available suites remaining.
WCRE also recently announced the opening of a new Pennsylvania office located in King of Prussia and the expansion of its industrial sales and leasing practice.
WCRE is a full-service commercial real estate brokerage and advisory firm specializing in office, retail, medical, industrial and investment properties in Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia region. We provide a complete range of real estate services to commercial property owners, companies, banks, commercial loan servicers, and investors seeking the highest quality of service, proven expertise, and a total commitment to client-focused relationships. Through our intensive focus on our clients’ business goals, our commitment to the community, and our highly personal approach to client service, WCRE is creating a new culture and a higher standard. We go well beyond helping with property transactions and serve as a strategic partner invested in your long term growth and success.
Learn more about WCRE online at www.wolfcre.com, on Twitter @WCRE1, and on Facebook at Wolf
Commercial Real Estate, LLC. Visit our blog pages at www.southjerseyofficespace.com, www.southjerseyindustrialspace.com, www.southjerseymedicalspace.com, and www.southjerseyretailspace.com, www.phillyofficespace.com, www.phillyretailspaces.com, and www.phillyindustrialspace.com.