Managing the lease life cycle
With our strong network of industry relationships locally and nationally, we help corporate clients complete a comprehensive review of their real estate lease portfolios with the goal of reducing operating expenses and maximizing benefits. Using a cooperative team approach, we combine our high level market knowledge with the client’s understanding of their business and goals to deliver real value and bottom line results.
- Analyze workforce and geographic needs as part of the site selection process
- Assist with space planning to ensure continuity of operations, minimize interruptions, and build in flexibility for future contraction or growth
- Assess appropriate tenant improvement and turnkey allowances
- Ensure critical date management
- Regularly review operating and capital expenses
- Identify landlord obligations
- Prepare annual reconciliations
- Conduct multimarket research to deliver optimal locations nationwide
- Identify technological or design innovations of interest
- Surrender preparation and analysis
Wolf Commercial Real Estate serves as exclusive manager and preferred service provider for numerous diverse national real estate portfolios. We oversee more than 4 million square feet of warehouse, call center, corporate office and retail space.