BA in Economics, Rutgers University
Sean Kelly is a new sales associate at WCRE. He will focus on the Pennsylvania and New Jersey market. Sean specializes in sales and leasing, tenant and landlord representation for office, investment sales, and industrial properties.
Previously, Sean sold medical devices for 18 months at Stryker Orthopaedics where he was responsible for growing their trauma orthopedic business in the South Jersey area. Working with all major health systems in the area, he was responsible for driving growth, customer engagement, account management, and operational efficiency.
Sean was also a member of the Rutgers University, New Brunswick baseball team between 2014 and 2016. He pitched for the Scarlet Knights during his tenure there. While there, Sean contributed four years of volunteer services to St. Peters Childhood Cancer programs.
Sean specializes in sales and leasing, tenant and landlord representation for office, investment sales, and industrial properties in Southern New Jersey and the Philadelphia Region. He has developed a wide network of business relationships and will focus to help landlords, investors, tenants and users develop strategies to achieve their goals.
04/18 – 10/19
Trauma Sales Representative
* Responsible for driving growth of product portfolio in South Jersey.
* Supported sales with customer service through in-services, representation in operating room, and 24-7 on call support for all users.
* Leveraged operational efficiency with accounts to satisfy inventory levels, properly stock necessary supporting supplies, etc…
06/17 – 04/18
Leadership Development Program, Field Sales Representative
* Engage leadership in customer accounts to drive brand awareness and sales.
* Strategically partner with marketing team to drive sales of new, innovative products.
* Support customers and accounts to satisfy needs on all levels of their business model.
P 215 799 6146
F 856 283 3950
M 856 630 5806