Mike Scanzano has joined the WCRE team as a Sales Associate focusing on the Southern New Jersey commercial real estate market. Scanzano will help WCRE continue to build successful relationships in the South Jersey region and will specialize in sales and leasing, tenant and landlord representation, investment sales, and multi-family dwellings.
Mike graduated from the University of Pittsburgh where he was an All Big East baseball player.
After college, Mike played 6 years of professional baseball, ending his career in 2010 with the Camden Riversharks. After baseball, Mike took a sales position with the Southern Illinois Miners. In 2015 Mike opened up Scanzano Sports in Cherry Hill, New Jersey where they specialize in baseball training.
12/15 – Present
Owner, Scanzano Sports Center
- Responsible for marketing and business development
- Building relationships in the Southern New Jersey community
- Hiring a strong leadership team to deliver a quality product
- Facilitated leasing sports complex and negotiating all real estate terms
- Manage finances and budgets for the sports center
Crothall Service Group – Director ( Environmental Services )
- Staff and Management Level Recruitment
- Manage budgets for department
- Coordinated Environmental activities with other departments
- Mentored staff creativity and innovation
- Delivered stable leadership to the employees
10/09 – 12/11
Sales Associate ( Southern Illinois Miners)
- Responsible for networking and building relationships in the community
- Worked with the VP and General Manager on strategies and ideas
P (856) 857-6300
D (856) 857-6386
F (856) 283-3950
M (856) 465-6637